Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Help end the world hunger with Freerice.com


I recently came across this site, FreeRice.com, which I thought it is very nice and creative. It is nice because you can learn vocabulary and help end the world hunger. The idea is very creative. This is how it works: you go to FreeRice.com and play their vocabulary game, for each question answered correctly 10 grains of rice will be donated by the sponsors to help people living in poverty. It is a win-win situation - you get to play the game, FreeRice get the traffics, advertisers get their exposure, and people get the free rice. If you like the idea, please help to spread out the word. For more details, please read their FAQ page.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could help them. But else I am a small student only. Looking for future.

    http://shinemark.blogspot.com/
    http://saimoom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to help end world hunger just by playing a game! You can, too. Help feed people for every correct answer! Check out these websites with a cause. =)

    ReplyDelete